We accept PayNow & NETS payment.
The following payment has to be made upon commencement of the 1st session:
1) $50 Registration Fees (Non-refundable)
2) $60 Student Deposit (Fully-refundable upon 4 weeks’ advanced notice of withdrawal).
Short Courses do not require a Student Deposit.
3) Course Fees (Pro-rated according to which part of the Term the student joins) for the current month.
The following schedule of fees applies to all new MDS students as of January 2019:
30 mins - Weekdays (10am to 5pm)
30 mins - Weeknights (after 5pm) and Weekends
45 mins - Weekdays (10am to 5pm)
45 mins - Weeknights (after 5pm) and Weekends
Short Courses - Weekdays (10am to 5pm)
Short Courses - Weeknights (after 5pm) and Weekends
Trial Lessons & Trial Lessons (Online)
|Trial Lesson (Physical)
|Trial Lesson (Online)
*Intro To Drumming Online:
Additional $45 for MDS Pad + Sticks + Free Delivery made to a Singapore location within 3-5 working days upon payment. A $10 payment for Online Materials is required for Intro to Drumming Online. No $50 Registration Fee required.
For Trial Lessons:
All trial lessons will be conducted by our full-time educators and will last for 15 minutes. The purpose is for the young student (5 to 12 years old) to tryout the drum kit, syllabus and have some hands-on experience. The educator will assess if the student is able follow basic instructions, feel comfortable with the drum kit and sound, and is teachable. Trial Lessons are by appointment only and limited to 1 per customer.
Important: We no longer provide Studio Bookings at MDS for self practice due to the Covid-19 situation.
Terms and Condition:
|Subsequent Monthly Fee
- Fees should be made payable via PayNow or NETS (at our centre)
- Fees are to be paid by the 7th of the new month. For instance, if you are settling January 2021 fees, please pay by 7th January 2021.
- Fees are charged on a recurring monthly basis. There are 11 lessons in each term.
- If any lesson falls on Public Holiday or our School Holiday, no make-up is required.
- There will be an admin fee of $10 if fees are settled after the 14th of the month; $20 after the 30th of the month.
- A failure to make full fee payment by the end of the unpaid month will also result in a suspension of your class. Your class will be subsequently terminated if payment is not received by 14th of the following month.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable (with the exception for siblings or immediate family members).
- The respective monthly fee of the level will be used for calculation in regards to any level change, duration change, or peak timing changes. Students are encouraged to only change at the end of term to avoid fee discrepancies. MDS will not be liable for excess fees and fee differences cannot be refunded or carried over to next month. All changes are subjected to availability on both sides.
- Termination should be done with a 30-day advance notice. There will be no refund for lessons unattended should the student decide to stop before the month or term ends. Any outstanding fee differences will be forfeited accordingly in such a situation. In general, you should submit the Online Termination Form before the commencement of the 7th lesson of the term.
- A 48-hour notice to your educator is required for postponement of lesson. Otherwise, it shall be considered absent.
- Make-up timeslots will be mutually arranged by educator and student.
- Students with circumstantial reasons like hospitalization, bereavement, reservists, or major examinations, will not be required to make-up classes for a maximum of two weeks and have their fees pro-rated on a case-by-case basis.
- Make-up classes should be cleared within the week. Make-up classes will be forfeited after 3 months from the date of the postponed lesson.
- Upon termination, any outstanding make-up minutes will be forfeited if not utilized by the end of the final month of lessons.
- Students who wish to terminate their regular lessons must submit their notice of termination online via the Online Termination Form (OTF) at https://terminate.mds.sg/. The link can also be accessed via MDS Room.
- For eligibility of a student deposit refund, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- The last month of full fee payment and any outstanding payments must be made.
- We must receive the Online Termination Form before the start of the final month of lessons. For example, if the final month of lessons is February, the OTF must be submitted by 31 January
- If eligible, student deposit will be refunded to the specified contact number in OTF via PayNow within 30 working days after the student’s last date of drum lesson. For those without PayNow, please indicate bank details during the submission of OTF.
- Students will no longer have access to MDS Room after the date of the last lesson.
- MDS has the right to terminate the enrolment of a student in an event that the student is un-contactable (through calls, sms, email) for 2 consecutive weeks.
|MDS Holidays and Public Holidays
- The MDS calendar can be found in MDS Room or on our corporate website at https://fees.mds.sg.
- During the MDS Holidays and Public Holidays, no regular lessons will be offered.
- As fees are charged based on 11 lessons in a term, the holidays are not considered part of the fee payment. Therefore, there will be no provision of make-up classes on these days.
- For reminders of MDS Holidays and Public Holidays, join us on our public Telegram channel @mydrumschool. The MDS Room app also sends push notification reminders the night before the holiday.
- Lesson fees will be subjected to change based on the level, course and timeslot that you are attending lessons at MDS.
- MDS reserves the right to change course schedules, modify course fees, change drum educators and reject students.