MDS Drum Educator Objectives
- To define and refine the individual talents of our students by inspiring and educating them with programmes offered by our distinguished faculty.
- To enable our drum students to employ their knowledge in any musical situation by providing a clear and practical curriculum that informs their thinking about concepts that have shaped around this instrument.
- To foster a supportive learning environment and culture by actively participating on our social media platforms.
- To maintain the vitality of our school community by encouraging and supporting continuing professional development for all of its members.
- To retain our leadership position in drum education and to ensure that our curriculum stays relevant
- To encourage our students to appreciate their role as a drummer in today’s music industry.
Current Positions Available: